We are hiring a Junior Developer
If you are a talented individual wanting to forge a career in software development, have a genuine interest in technology, and are passionate about creating products for the future, you could be the person we are looking for. This is a varied role that will challenge and reward an individual who is hard working, quick to learn new things, takes responsibility for their work and is a proactive team player. We work with a wide range of clients, including a number of blue chip companies, within the Midlands area.
What you’ll be doing
- Development of new mobile apps, web applications, CMS websites, APIs and interfaces
- Supporting and developing existing applications
- Customer support
- Customer training
What you really need to know
- AngularJS and Angular
- Bootstrap 3/4
- Responsive or adaptive web development
- REST and APIs
- Gulp, WebPack and Maven
- How to Google
- If you don’t know the above now, show you can pick it up quickly
What you need to be
- Proactive, the position is what you make of it
- Organised, there is a lot to do and you need to manage your own time
- Open to learning new things, it’s just going to keep changing
- Attention to detail, we value our clients and won’t give them anything but the best
Why you need to work with us?
We like new ideas, technologies and processes, so there is always an opportunity to get involved with some of the most cutting-edge technology. You can expect to work on exciting projects within an enthusiastic team in a friendly atmosphere and receive ongoing training. If you like building technology, this is the place to be.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch. We can’t wait to hear from you.